Heart-Shaped Pizza on the Grill for a Romantic Valentine's Day Dinner
Happy Valentine's Day, my dear pizza lovers! Today, we are going to be making a special Italian-style heart-shaped pizza that is perfect for a romantic evening with your sweetheart!
Now Lets Assemble Your Heart-Shaped Pizza:
- 1 ball of pizza dough
- 1 cup of your favorite pizza sauce
- 1 cup of mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- Fresh basil leaves
- Your favorite toppings (such as ham, mushrooms, or peppers)
- Cornmeal (for dusting the pizza peel)
- A heart-shaped cookie cutter (or you can free-hand cut the pizza into a heart shape)
- A Kona Pizza Stone (ON SALE NOW 30% OFF!)
- Preheat your grill to high heat (around 450°F-500°F). Place your Kona pizza stone on the grill to heat up as well.
- Dust a pizza peel with cornmeal.
- Roll out the pizza dough into a large circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Using the heart-shaped cookie cutter (or your hand), cut the pizza dough into a heart shape.
- Spread the pizza sauce evenly over the heart-shaped pizza dough, leaving about 1/2 inch of the crust uncovered.
- Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese evenly over the pizza sauce.
- Add your favorite toppings, such as ham, mushrooms, or peppers.
- Sprinkle the grated Parmesan cheese over the toppings.
- Place a few basil leaves on top of the cheese.
- Slide the pizza onto the preheated pizza stone on the grill.
- Close the lid of the grill and cook the pizza for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove the pizza from the grill and let it cool for a minute or two.
And there you have it, a delicious and romantic Italian-style heart-shaped pizza, perfectly grilled and full of smoky flavor. Serve with a glass of red wine and enjoy the evening with your loved one.
Happy Cooking and Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️