Below are a few fun activities that you can do with dad on Father's Day, along with a few “dad fun facts!” Also below, make sure to check out the great items we have discounted just in time for Father’s Day!!
1. Much of the time, it’s Dad doing the grilling and preparing our food. This year give Dad a treat and have a BBQ in his honor. Have someone do the grilling for him and serve all his favorite foods! Don’t forget his favorite drinks and desserts!
2. Ask your dad to share a few stories with you from his youth. Not only will this bring back memories of happy times and give him some warm feelings, but it will make you feel good, too. I know I loved hearing stories of my dad’s youth, and now that he’s gone, I’ve shared those stories with his grandchildren. You may be surprised by some of the things he did!!
3. Plan a day where you are doing an outdoor activity together, such as fishing or hiking together. Just spending time together doing something you both enjoy will make for a great day for dad to remember.
4. It would make Dad’s day if you offer to do some of his chores for him! Take a day and cut the grass, weed the flower beds, and wash his car for him. You will be dead tired at the end of the day, but Dad will be a happy man!
5. And last, but not least, make sure you tell Dad what he means to you and how much you love him. Make sure your unsung hero knows just how much he means to you today and every day!!